CAEN

Abbaye aux Hommes

Religieuze bouwwerken

Founded in 1063 by William the Conqueror, the Benedictine abbey of Saint Etienne (Saint Stephen) in Caen was consecrated in 1077. The 18th century monastic buildings housing the cloister, the wood-panelled rooms hung with paintings, and the Guardroom are today home to the Caen Town Hall. William the Conqueror is laid to rest in the abbey church. Visits: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Adresgegevens

Abbaye aux Hommes

Hôtel de VilleEsplanade Jean-Marie Louvel

14027 CAEN

Telefoon : 02 31 30 42 81

Tarieven

Gratis
Ander groepstarief van 4 te 5,50 €

Voorziening

Rondleiding

Parking touringcars

Bezoeken

BezoekenIndividuele gastenGroep
Visite guidées sur demande - ja
Gemiddelde duur90 minuten -

Groep

Parking touringcars
Groepen aanvaard
Min. aantal personen 10