BALLEROY-SUR-DROME

Château de Balleroy

Kastelen

Built in 1631 by the architect François Mansart, the Château de Balleroy was owned by the Balleroy family until it was purchased by Malcolm S. Forbes in 1970. Visits of the castle grounds. Visit in French or English lasts 45 minutes.
Adresgegevens

Château de Balleroy

14490 BALLEROY-SUR-DROME

Telefoon : 02 31 21 06 76

Soorten tuinen

Klassiek

Labels

Labels

  • Sites en monumenten club
  • Tarieven

    Tarief voor volwassenen van 7 te 9 €
    Kinderen tarief van 5,50 te 6,50 €
    Betalingsmiddelen

    American Express

    Carte bleue (creditcard)

    Vakantiecheques

    Visa

    Diensten

    Winkel

    Voorziening

    Parking touringcars

    Bar, cafetaria, theesalon

    Groep

    Parking touringcars
    Groepen aanvaard
    Min. aantal personen 20