DOUVRES-LA-DELIVRANDE

Chapelle de la Congrégation Notre-Dame de Fidélité

Religieuze bouwwerken

Notre Dame de la Fidélité. This chapel is one of the first monumental buildings to use slabs of glass, an architectural technique of which René Lalique was the forerunner and which he used for the first time in the Coty building in New York in 1912. A listed Historic Monument, this superb ensemble has been restored in keeping with Lalique's original work, designed around 1930 for the Community Centennial. Not to be missed: Christ on a translucid cross, three windows, a tabernacle door, illuminated columns and a sanctuary lamp. Visits on request - please call 02 31 37 30 17.
Adresgegevens

Chapelle de la Congrégation Notre-Dame de Fidélité

40 rue du Bout VarinRoute de Cresserons-Ouistreham

14440 DOUVRES-LA-DELIVRANDE

Telefoon : 02 31 37 30 17

Tarieven

Tarief voor volwassenen Vanaf 3 €
Betalingsmiddelen

Bank- en postcheques

Contant geld

Openingen

Individueel

Van 01/01/2017 tot 31/12/2017
Maandag, Dinsdag, Woensdag, Donderdag, Vrijdag, Zaterdag, Zondag : 09:00-11:30 / 14:00-17:00

Activiteiten

Tijdelijke tentoonstellingen

Bezoeken

BezoekenIndividuele gastenGroep
Gemiddelde duur45 minuten -

Groep

Groepen aanvaard
Min. aantal personen 10

Bijkomende informatie

Milieu : Aan zee, In het stadscentrum, Op het platteland