BENERVILLE-SUR-MER

Batteries du Mont Canisy

Overblijfselen uit de Tweede Wereldoorlog

The naturally protected site of Mont Canisy overlooks the sea from a height of 110 metres. From 1935 to 1940, the French Navy established two batteries there to ensure the security of the estuary and the Port of Le Havre. Then, from 1942 to 1944, the site was to become a major link in the "Atlantic Wall". Several features (casemates, gun emplacements, fortified constructions linked by a 250 metre subterranean gallery...) remain to this day. Guided tours during the high season. Dates: call the Mairie (town hall) in Bénerville at 02 31 87 92 64 or the Blonville tourist office at 02 31 87 91 14.
Adresgegevens

Batteries du Mont Canisy

Le Mont Canisy

14910 BENERVILLE-SUR-MER

Telefoon : 02 31 87 91 14

Tarieven

Gratis
Ander groepstarief Vanaf 30 €

Voorziening

Parking touringcars

Bezoeken

BezoekenIndividuele gastenGroep
Gemiddelde duur120 minuten -

Groep

Parking touringcars
Groepen aanvaard
Min. aantal personen 15