CAEN

Abbaye aux Dames

Religieuze bouwwerken

Founded around 1060 by Matilda, wife of William the Conqueror, this abbey for Benedictine nuns enjoyed great renown from the 11th century to the French Revolution. Its abbey church - the Holy Trinity church. Its 18th century convent buildings are now home to the Lower Normandy Regional Council. Guided tours every day at 2.30p.m. and 4p.m. Visits in both French and English - 1 hour 15 minutes.
Adresgegevens

Abbaye aux Dames

Région NormandiePlace Reine Mathilde

14000 CAEN

Telefoon : 02 31 06 98 45

Mobiele telefoon : 06 48 37 99 80

Reservering

Verplicht voor groepen

Soorten tuinen

Klassiek

Romaans

Tarieven

Tarief voor volwassenen Vanaf 4 €
Korting Vanaf 2 €
Gratis
Betalingsmiddelen

Betaalkaarten

Bank- en postcheques

Contant geld

Diensten

Winkel

Speelruimte

Activiteiten

Tijdelijke tentoonstellingen

Voorziening

Picknickgebied

Auditorium

Uitgeruste vergaderzaal

Bezoeken

BezoekenIndividuele gastenGroep
Gemiddelde duur1 minuten -

Groep

Groepen aanvaard

Zie ook...

Om uw verblijf te voltooien...